This course will be delivered with a live lab
Oracle Linux System Administration II teaches you how to automate the installation of the operating system and implement advanced software package management. How to configure advanced networking and authentication services.
- Describe DHCP, DNS, BIND and configure a DHCP server
- Discuss and configure LDAP, Winbind and Kerberos authentication
- Describe IPA Identity Management and SSSD services and domains
- Build an Apache HTTP Web Server and SMTP server
- Describe SMTP server and associated protocols
- Describe Kickstart and configure a Preboot Execution Environment (PXE)
- Configure SAMBA and NFS file sharing
- Implement advanced software package management with RPM and YUM
- Configure network bonding, link aggregation groups (LAG) and VLANs
- Build IPSec VPNs for secure site-to-site communications
- Work with Logical Volume Manager (LVM), thin provisioning, snapper, and RAID.
- Implement XFS and Btrfs file systems
- Perform advanced storage administration using disk quotas
- Configure Kerberos authentication and IPA Identity Management